Watch from 19:50″ to 21:54″ for a clip about Choctoberfest!
4th Annual Choctoberfest 2017!
Saturday, October 14, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tickets on Sale in February!
Arapahoe County Fairgrounds
25690 E Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO
Just 14 minutes from Denver! Parker or 470 to Quincy, east to Fairgrounds
25,000 square feet: wide aisles with plenty of room for strollers! Handicap accessible
Unlimited Free On-Site Parking!
Colorado’s Most Indulgent Chocolate and Beverage Festival!
Love chocolate? Then you’ll go crazy over the decadent pleasures of Choctoberfest, which turns a Saturday in fall into one long, miasmic cacao high, as hopped-up chocoholics snake from booth to booth tasting chocolate of every ilk, from dark and pure to sweet and milky, gooey to waxy smooth, with nuts, infused with tea, slathered on cakes, infused into wine/beer/liquor, baked into brownies and artfully rolled into rich, melty truffles. Add the Chocolate Happy Hour, chocolates paired with wine and beer, entertainment, and kids’ activities for an event to remember!
A percentage of profits will be donated to The Action Center to benefit needy families.
Vote for the booth with the Best Chocolates and Best Cake!
2016 Winners: Truffles in Paradise
They’ll get a free booth at our next show!
25,000 Sq Ft of Chocolate Heaven
Over 70 Vendors from across the U.S.! Chocolate candy, cakes, cookies, chocotinis, truffles, fudge, brownies, toffees, chocolate-infused beer, wine, liquor and cupcakes, coffees and so much more! Everything chocolate will be here!
Also, indulge in some pre-holiday gifts for yourself and all your favorite chocolate lovers! Vote for tastiest chocolates and most beautiful cakes!
Wedding couples can check out our fine restaurants and caterers as well as dozens of chocolate booths for cake, caterers, dessert bars, wedding gifts for family and attendants, favors for guests! VIP Packages available for you if you want to be truly pampered!
Events and activities for all ages!
Thousands of Chocolate Samples * Happy Hour 4-6pm with Grammy-Award nominated singer * Beer and Chocolate Pairings * Wine and Chocolate Pairings *Chocolatier Championships with People’s Choice Award* Shop for Holiday Gifts* Kids’ Activities including Pre-Halloween Costume Contest, Aerial Chocolate Apple Bobbing, Chocolate Pudding Eating Contest, and Face Painting* Gift Certificates * VIP Treatment for VIP Ticketholders * Corporate and Wedding Favors/Gift Buying Opportunities * and more and more and more! New videos!!
VIP Tickets: Only 300 tickets will be sold. This exclusive $50 ticket includes:
- One VIP Admission bracelet
- 12 regular Taste Tickets good at any booth
- 12 VIP Indulgence Tickets – good at any of our hand-selected VIP booths!
- Custom Sample Box to hold your 12 VIP Chocolates
- ZERO Line! You will get everything in the mail prior to the Festival (Must pre-purchase by October 8 for this option), so you just WALK IN!
- Early Admission! Get in 15 minutes before the doors open both days, to get a jump on the crowd
- Reserved seating on the front rows at all stage events throughout the Festival
- VIP Tickets must pre-purchase to get package and bracelet delivered by mail. VIP Tickets will also be sold onsite, but will not include the no-line guarantee